bbs.ebnew

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 4097|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

58句接见客户必用商务句子

[复制链接]

0

主题

0

好友

5

积分

侠客

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-9-9 10:07:41 |只看该作者 |正序浏览
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
    对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

    2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
    是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

    3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
    对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

    4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
    我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

    5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
    我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

    6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.
    我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

    7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
    你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

    8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
    班机很好,就是时间太长了。

    9.Did you have a good flight?
    你旅途愉快吗?

    10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
    不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

    11.How was your flight?
    你的航班怎样?

    12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
    你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

    13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
    华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

    14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
    不,我没有,会有困难吗?

    15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
    我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

    16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
    我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

    17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.
    我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

    18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.
    我们到火车站去乘车进城。

    19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
    从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It"s about an hour.
    大概要一个小时。

    21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.
    我们到火车站乘出租车。

    22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.
    我们可搭乘机场班车。

    23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
    我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

    24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
    你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

    25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
    那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

    26.Would you like to have some dinner?
    你想吃饭吗?

    27.What would you like to eat?
    你想吃什么呢?

    28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.
    我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

    29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.
    如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

    30.Have you had breakfast yet?
    你吃过早餐了吗?

    31.Yes. It was delicious.
    是的,味道很好。

    32Good. Let"s go to the office.
    好的,我们去办公室吧。

    33.How is your room?
    你的房间怎样?

    34.Did you sleep well last night?
    你昨晚睡得好吗?

    35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
    为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

    36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
    我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

    37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
    参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

    38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.
    我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

    39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
    我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.
    我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

    41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
    你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

    42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.
    是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

    43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.
    我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

    44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
    这是我们的全自动化工厂。

    45.It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.
    这是同业中最新型的。

    46.We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
    通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。

    47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
    请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

    48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
    恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

    49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
    关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

    50.Let me direct that question to the manager.
    让我直接问经理好了。

    51.I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
    那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。

    52.Yes, I"d like to know your daily production.
    是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。

    53.Is there anything you"d like to know?
    你想知道什么?

    54.Is there anything I can explain fully?
    有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?

    55.What did you think of our factories?
    你认为我们的工厂怎样?

    56.I was impressed very much.
    我有深刻的印象。

    57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
    我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

    58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
    你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。
回复

使用道具 举报

0

主题

0

好友

1

积分

新手上路

板凳
发表于 2007-10-29 14:25:10 |只看该作者
呵呵!虽然说对招标没什么大用处,但是学学日常用语也是蛮好的吗!
说自己想说的话,干自己想干的事,做自己想做的人。
回复

使用道具 举报

0

主题

0

好友

1

积分

新手上路

沙发
发表于 2007-10-24 23:15:00 |只看该作者
好东西,不错
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|手机版|bbs.ebnew.com

GMT+8, 2024-11-28 04:06 , Processed in 0.073354 second(s), 20 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回顶部